Life insurance is a crucial step in planning for your future. Not only can life insurance fulfill promises made to your family if you are no longer around, there are several life insurance policies that provide benefits while you are living.
Determining Your Need
The need for life insurance is dependent on your own personal and financial needs. We can assist you in determining what type and amount of life insurance is appropriate for you. However you should begin to consider the following -
- What is my mortagage balance?
- How much money will I need to educate my children?
- How much money will my spouse need to continue a comfortable life style?
- How much are my other loan obligations?
- Are there any other special considerations that I need to consider such as estate taxes, chartiable giving, etc.
What rate class do I qualify for?
With our online quote system we have four rate classes
- Very Good -means you are of average height and weight and you do not take any medications for blood pressure, cholesterol, etc. and you have a good family history.
- Good - means you are of average height and weight and perhaps your blood pressure and cholesterol is controlled with medication.
- Average - means that you might be slightly above the average height and weight, take some control medications, but generally your overall health id good.
- Poor - means that you have chronic health issues such as diabetes, cancer or heart disease.
Call us and we can tell you where you're likely to place based on your persoanl information.